October 23, 2012

-[ Caudalie Beauty Elixir ]-




The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is something i picked up a few months ago after watching a video from Lisa Eldridge where she mentioned this product. It intrigued me as the thought of spritzing a water filled with lot's of beneficial ingredients to refresh your face or your makeup a very interesting concept. 
The spray contains grape, orange blossom, rose, organic balm mint and rosemary, wish all claim to help smooth features, tighten pores and give your complexion a burst of radiance. This can be sprayed onto the face after cleasing as sort of ''toner'', makeup seting, or just during the day for a skin pick me up. I felt that the mist was the right density, covered a good area, and it did feel very refreshing to spray. The scent is quite strong, i almost didn't expect it to be as strong as it was, but it smells very natural and organic with a hint of mint. The main question though, is did it do anything to my skin??? The answer is, yes, it did. I've used almost the whole bottle up now, and i will buy it again. I've used it constantly, and it helped with my hormonal break out, during that time on the month, and i am convinced. This also make my skin appear a lot more radiant after applying makeup....

Have you ever tried the Caudalie Beauty Elixir? What experience have you had with it?



No comments:

Post a Comment